Surgical crown lengthening for aesthetic and function
April 22rd 2021, Zagreb, Double Tree by Hilton
Crown lengthening is a commonly required surgical procedure to improve access to restoration margins, lengthen the clinical crown or to improve aesthetics.
Many patients find their smile unattractive, because they expose too much gingiva during smiling. Many teeth are taken out, because dentist don`t have skills to remove or reposition gingiva and supporting bone.
This one-day course is designed for general practitioners and oral surgeons wishing to increase confidence in undertaking this procedure on their own patients.
Agenda course "Surgical crown lengthening"
9 - 9.30
Coffee to stay
9.30 - 11.00
- Surgical crown lengthening: biological background.
- Anatomy of periodontium and biologic width.
- Surgical crown lengthening in non-esthetic area.
- Gummy smile: differential diagnosis.
11.00 - 11.30
11.30 - 13.00
- Gummy smile: Case Planning, digital and analog.
- Step by step procedure.
13.00 - 14.00
14.00 - 15.00
Surgical crown lengthening in aesthetic area on the models.
15.00 - 16.30
Surgical crown lengthening on pig jaw